Scheduling an appointment
We know that trying to find time in your busy schedule to get an eye exam can be tough. That's why we offer two different locations, a late night, and saturday hours to make the process a little easier.
If you are interested in setting up an appointment, you can reach out to the office of your choice in a couple of ways. We schedule appointments by phone primarily, but are happy to converse through email about setting an appointment up as well!
When scheduling you will need:
- Current health and vision insurance information
- Names of any doctors you would like exam results sent to
If this is the first time you are scheduling with us, we also need to have two forms filled out:
- Medical History Form - download here
- HIPAA Compliance Form - download here
We greatly appriciate these forms being filled out when you arrive as it facilitates shorter wait times. Both forms are available at the links above for download or, if you don't have access to a printer, we can mail them to you.
We accept the following insurances:
- VSP - Vision Service Plan
- VBA - Vision Benefits of America
- UHC - United Healthcare
- BCBS - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare and most medicare supplements